What you will learn
- You will have a complete Game like the Asteroids in 3D like in the 1970's.
- You will learn basic coding in C#. (coroutines, enum, transforms, keyboard inputs....)
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- You will learn to create the complete process in Unity and setup everything needed
- I will show you how you can setup the playfield and organize the Hierarchy.
- We use the Canvas System for Grafics or Score later which requires Unity 4.6+
- We will put in functionality with scripts using Monodevelop and C# (you can also use Visual Studio)
- We will implement Keyboard inputs for steering the ship
- We will create a "wrapping" system to keep all asteroids in play
- We will create simple AI for the Ufo enemy
Video Course Length: ~3hours
Unity Version required: 4.6+Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Unity which are interested into making games.
- If you want to get at least any Game done you can start here.
I am OctoMan and I have a passion for games. I started to create small projects using Game Maker but now I make games and small apps using the latest and greatest of Unity3D. Unity3D has it all and with my help,
you can make 2D and 3D games too!
A little about me:
I've always wanted to be an art teacher. So I became a certified 3D Artist. At first I spent my time creating 3D objects but then in 2004 I evolved into a Game Creator with the art skills to back it up. My goals have changed. I not only want to be a game teacher, I want to be
your game teacher.
Usually i create tutorials on Youtube for free or requested patreon tutorials.
I create videos about Unity since 2015.