What you will learn
- Different ways to plan a UX project; learn what fits you and your customer
- Spend your UX budget efficiently so you can do more UX design with the same amount of money
- Make sure you don't skip on the fundamental research early without wasting money on extensive studies
- Discover new UX research methods or new ways you can combine those you already apply
- Create a solid process that clearly communicates the benefits to the customer, which will build trust and can often lead to an increased budget
- Improve your expertise to gain an advantage over the competition
- Discover how to keep up in a fast-paced agile environment without sacrificing UX research quality
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
You will learn how to combine methods in a smart way to plan a cost-effective process without compromising your design research and ideation, which are the crucial foundation any successful product is built upon. You will start by seeing what actually drives UX Design and exploring the Double Diamond process and how you can meet the expectations of an actual UX Design. The course will then show you how to understand UX Design and how knowledge is its most important aspect. You will explore cost-effective techniques for your UX Design. You will then see how to Focus on your UX Design and create your own cost-effective UX design. Finally, you will learn to plan a cost-effective process for your UX.
By the end of the course, you will be able to design your own cost-effective UX design process.
About the Author
Tim Schoch is a freelance UX/Interaction designer from Switzerland. He has years of experience in the industry as a graphic designer and front- and back-end developer and is currently working as a full-stack UX specialist for websites, enterprise products, and mixed reality apps. Throughout his career he has been interested in building easy-to-use stuff and prioritizing the user's needs. Besides his infectious enthusiasm for usable design, Tim holds a UX Design Masters Degree from Nielsen Norman Group.Who this course is for:
- This course is for an individual designer or an entire team who want to improve their personal skills and use a holistic approach to UX projects.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.