Learn SQL using Google's scalable analytics data warehouse. Super charge your data analysis skills with BigQuery
Created by: Annabel Lyle
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Use SQL for Data Analysis
- Navigate the BigQuery User Interface & Key Features
- Export Data in a range of formats
- Range of SQL statement e.g SELECT, WHERE, ORDER BY, GROUP BY and more
- Join multiple tables together with JOIN and LEFT JOIN
- Range of SQL Analytics Functions e.g MIN(), MAX(), AVG(), SUM(), COUNT() and more
- All hosted online. Access Google BigQuery with google account
Overall Score : 82 / 100
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills and one of the most powerful databases: Google BigQuery.
In this course you will learn:
- How to Navigate the BigQuery User Interface and its key features
- How to write SQL syntax including a range of statements and functions to query your data sets.
- Transferable SQL Skills that can be used with any SQL database (Whether you'll be using Bigquery or another database such as MySQL or Postgresql)
- How to export your data for a varied range of use cases after you have completed your analysis.
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, BigQuery or data analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Scientist
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL or Data Analysis!
My name is Annabel and I have over 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst within Marketing and Product Teams. I have also mentored and taught individuals and teams how to get the most out of a range of data visualisation tools, to ensure they have the greatest impact. My expertise is in storytelling with data, data visualisation and data analysis. Key tools that I teach and work with include Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and R Studio.