Start Creating & Designing on Your iPad with Affinity Designer: Go from Zero to Hero with this Complete Design Course.
Created by: Jeremy Hazel
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Take a complete piece of art from concept to finished export in Affinity Designer
- Create beautiful custom brushes for use in their own art
- Learn professional workflow techniques to maximize the work you do
- Create and sketch organically without having to open a laptop or be tethered to the desktop
- Create seamless textures using symbols and professional technique
- Create assets for use in mutliple applications, such as brushes and textures
- Be able to apply complex concepts like blend modes, masking layers and color theory
- Build a solid foundational portfolio by the end of the course
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Affinity Designer is the perfect iPad app for designers like you, and this is the only course you'll need to master Affinity Designer.
THE BIGGEST, MOST COMPREHENSIVE Affinity Designer course for the iPad in the market today.
In this course we teach you the most desired techniques to take you from knowing the tools to creating professional styles used in industry today.
What You Will Learn:
- Basics of using the Affinity Designer App
- Design skills using shapes, lines, colors, and text
- Create seamless textures
- Advanced neon glow techniques
- Design your own emoji icons
- Vector based art pinstriping
- Create exportable vector and raster brushes
- Create professional pallets for use with documents
- And so much more!
- Over 80 lessons and 9 hours of content
- Practice downloads with every lesson
- Technical + challenged-based lessons to truly grasp new skills
- Premium support from the instructor whenever you need help
- Lifetime access with course updates
With several thousand students in the Affinity Designer space we know how to teach digital art, and with a 4.5-star average rating, we aim to be the best at what we do.
Other programs can teach the material but when it comes to the actual application and depth of our knowledge..we have more satisfied students than any other.
We teach under 1 principle...."EDUCATION through CREATION", so while there are technical lessons that must be taught, we have actual projects you will complete to kick start your portfolio. At the end of the course you will:
- Have 5 completed projects through concept to creation for your portfolio
- Have 2 complete brush sets ( vector and raster "ready for sale")
- You will know how to complete different styles of art, including pin-striping, neon lights and fine pixel art
- You will have access to a community of people that are taking the same course
- You will be able to master professional workflows through the application of challenge projects
Go from "WISH I COULD" into "NOW I CAN!"Who this course is for:
- Creatives new to the digtial art space and looking for an organic way to create on ipad
- Anyone looking for an awesome alternative to Adobe photoshop and illustrator
- Digital artists familiar with the desktop interface and excited that the ipad version finally came out
- Anyone looking to break into the digital world and create T-shirts, graphics, fine art or anything else using the ipad
- Location independent nomads who like to create from obscure places..you know who you are
With over 20 years tattooing , and almost 40 of being a creative I have been into art since I got something I can draw with in my hand. Starting out in more traditional mediums I cut my teeth in pencil, charcoal, and acrylic painting until discovering tattooing. This began a love affair with art and lead me to open 7th seasons studios. Nothing inspires a higher level of perfection than knowing the client will walk around with my art for the rest of their lives.
After completing a masters in business and having to manage the marketing of a successful shop I quickly realized that the future of art is digital and I began making my own show banners and managing my own website. This sealed the deal and digital art has replaced the traditional pen an ink for me.
Furthermore the industry has changed to such a degree that more and more clients and artists are demanding digital skills i the design and application of art, and so I saw a significantly under served market in people with existing talent, but lacking digital
As a career teacher the most rewarding portion of what i do is seeing someone learn what they previously thought what out of reach and gain a confidence through the learning process....I identify with that because i m a firm believer in the beginner mindset and the idea of a life long learner. To me, art is as essential as breathing and I cannot even narrow down all the ways I express myself through various mediums, that is one of the best competitive advan