Do you want to learn how to do amazing VFX (Visual Effects)? Learn 3ds Max, After Effects and PFTrack in this course!
Created by: Ruan Lotter
Produced in 2015
What you will learn
- Create amazing VFX (visual effects) and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects, Autodesk 3dsmax and PFTrack!
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Kickstart your career in VFX - No Film School and No Visual Effects Experience required!
Have you ever wanted to do your own Visual Effects or maybe dream about working for a major VFX Studio in Hollywood? Well now you can learn all the basic skills to get you started! This course will give you the all building blocks that will allow you to start using Adobe After Effects, 3dsmax and also PFTrack to create your own amazing Visual Effects - Hollywood Style.
You will also get to use the amazing V-Ray Renderer for 3dsmax which is used widely in the Visual Effects industry as well as in the Gaming world!
What you will learn:
- Autodesk 3dsmax
- Creating Geometry
- Subdivision Modeling
- Animation and Keyframes
- Texturing and the Material Editor
- The Active-shade Renderer
- The V-ray Renderer
- MassFX Physics Engine
- Lighting and Shadows
- The Graph Editor
- Importing 3D Models
- How to use Tracking Data from PFTrack
- Adobe After Effects
- After Effects Basics
- Working with Layers
- Applying Effects to Layers
- Masks & Rotoscoping
- Animation and Keyframes
- Color Grading
- Chroma Keying
- Tracking (2D and 3D)
- and much more!!
- User Track and Auto Track nodes
- Solving the Camera
- Orienting The Scene
- Using Test Objects
- Exporting Tracking Data to 3dsmax
- and of-course much much more!
I will provide you with sample footage / graphics / 3d models and more, that we will use during this course.
The total running time of this course is 4 Hours and 33 Minutes!!!
Get ready to begin your career in VFX right NOW!Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone interested in creating their own VFX (Visual Effects and Motion Graphics) or anyone interested in learning 3dsmax, After Effects and PFTrack. You don't need any experience, and NO FILMSCHOOL - I will go through everything from the basics to more advanced features. If you want a career in VFX then this is the place to start!
- Anyone interested in learning Adobe After Effects
- Anyone interested in learning 3dsmax
- Anyone interested in learning PFTrack
- Anyone interested in learning compositing and Visual Effects
- Anyone interested in learning how to do motion graphics
Ruan Lotter is a Filmmaker, Editor and VFX Artist from Cape Town, South Africa. He has directed and edited several short films, internet commercials and music videos over the last few years. In 2007 he started experimenting with Adobe After Effects, 3dsmax, Maya and PFTrack to name a few of the applications, and never looked back.
He currently works as a VFX Artist and Editor at Zebra Worldwide, doing post-production on international commercials and video projects.
He also runs a YouTube channel called TunnelvizionTV where he teaches people interested in Filmmaking and VFX (visual effects), from around the world, the secrets to many Hollywood VFX techniques.
What would you like to learn?
Learn Adobe After Effects CC 2017 In 2 Hours
VFX 101: Learn Adobe After Effects / PFTrack / 3ds Max
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 In 1 Hour
After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide (FREE Course)