You'll learn advanced Photoshop techniques like Photoshop retouching & Graphic Design tutorials.
Created by: Daniel Walter Scott
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- You will be able to earn more using these new Photoshop skills.
- You will create multiple images for you to use in your Portfolio.
- You will be able to add 'Advanced Photoshop User' to your CV.
- You will create multiple social media graphics for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest & Youtube.
- You will know how to mask people with one click.
- You will create a fruit juice poster.
- You will replace ugly skies with new blue skies.
- You will create an image by combining 3 different images.
- You will create amazingly realistic shadows.
- You will build animations ready for social media.
- You will make blurry images - sharp & focused.
- You will master advanced curves & levels.
- You will retouch perfect skin.
- You will change colors of a flower & dress.
- You will make images larger without distorting them.
- You will automatically generate more grass & sky in a
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Hi there, my name is Dan and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop - this is the Advanced Photoshop course.
This course is not for people new to Photoshop. This is for people who already know the fundamentals. It is for people who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better, faster way to work.
- Cindy: "This is an amazing class with so many techniques to learn. The instructor is the best of best on my list and I have taken over 50 classes on Udemy! Thank you Mr. Scott - this class really raises my confidence level!!!!"
We will correct 'hard to fix' images and learn what to do with blurry images. We will master Advanced Levels & Curves tricks and will work specifically with skin, adjusting and enhancing colours.
You will learn how to enlarge images without distorting them and also, what to do when things go wrong.
- Aurelien: "I feel I should elaborate a tiny bit on my 5 star rating for people still hesitating! This is hands down the best Training Course on Photoshop. I've always felt scared of learning and using Photoshop. Tried million times, failed just as much (but maybe blindly following some shady specific tutorials on YouTube was not the best method). But then I came across Daniel's courses on Udemy. Natural, fun and intuitive are the keywords that first come to mind to describe his teaching method. The exercises are perfect, not too challenging (well it depends) but not simple either. Amazing. He shows the love for the product and the art and most of all doesn't just scratch the surface. You'll learn how to use Photoshop as a great tool to express your art, no matter what kind of artist you are. As an aspiring and self-taught graphic designer wanting to take the leap and become a professional, I've felt the need to get proper training for the tools I wish to use along my dream career, and Daniel's teachings really motivate me to challenge myself and go forward! Daniel, thank you so much! Huge high five from my little town of France."
We will look at how current trending visual styles are easily created, duotones, glitches and orange/teal colour grading.
We get 'type nerdy' and use font pairing in Typekit. We will use Photoshop to identify the fonts used in an image and learn how to work with hidden glyphs & ligatures as well as variable & open type fonts.
You will master artboards while you are learning how to make easily updatable multiple sized social media & ad banner graphics.
There is a big section on advanced retouching techniques, advanced healing, advanced cloning & patching.
You will learn how to edit videos in Photoshop. We will also animate static images creating parallax videos plus the very cool cinemagraphs sometimes called 'living pictures' - great for social media.
- Petra: "I love this course. I am in graphic design program at UC Berkeley ex. and I have learned more here than in their photoshop class."
This course has a strong focus on workflow. We use real world, practical projects and show you the professional techniques and shortcuts which will save you hours using Photoshop. Throughout the course I have many class exercises for you to use in order to practice your skills.
Who am I?
As well as being an Officially Certified Expert by Adobe, I'm photoshop guru and user with 18 years Photoshop experience. I make tutorial videos directly for Adobe and will again this year be presenting a seminar on Photoshop at Adobe's 20 thousand attendee strong Max Conference.
If you can't remember the last time you sat down and went through the updates in Photoshop, let this course be your one stop professional development and upgrade path.
Even if you consider yourself a heavy user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your Photoshop mind. Sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has a base knowledge in Photoshop
- Photographers, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to an advanced understanding of Photoshop.
- Anyone that has completed my Photoshop Essentials Course
Sharing is who I am, and teaching is where I am at my best, because I've been on both sides of that equation, and getting to deliver useful training is my meaningful way to be a part of the creative community.
I've spent a long time watching others learn, and teach, to refine how I work with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable. I want you to carry what I've shown you into a bright future.
I have a wife (a lovely Irish girl) and kids. I have lived and worked in many places (as Kiwis tend to do) but most of my 14+ years of creating and teaching has had one overriding theme: bringing others along for the ride as we all try to change the world with our stories, our labours of love and our art.
I'm a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. I'm also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and have completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). And I don't just do Adobe. Remember, media is a very broad term digital blew out the borders, so we are all constantly learning.
I've been teaching for 14+ years. I come from being a media designer and content creator so I understand exactly where you're at now. I've been there. I love this stuff. Print, digital publishing, web and video. I can see how it all connects. And I can see how we can share those connections.
I built Bring Your Own Laptop in Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & online. I have a great team working with me to keep BYOL at the top of Adobe and digital media training. I u