This Adobe Photoshop Essentials course will teach you Photoshop Retouching as well as Photoshop for graphic design.
Created by: Daniel Walter Scott
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- You will be able to start earning money from your Photoshop Skills.
- You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV
- You will have over 20 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- You will create social media post images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest & Youtube.
- You will be able to mask anything including the dreaded hair!
- Clearcut images.
- Create amazing typography.
- You will create popular visual styles.
- You will create distorted images.
- You will create graphics from scratch.
- You will retouch photographs like a professional.
- You will create a postcard.
- Create posters.
- Create advertising.
- Resize Images.
- Build a flyer.
- Change the color or images.
- Fix the colors in photographs
- You will change eye & hair colors.
- You will combine 2 photographs to create amazing compositions.
- You will put a storm in a tea
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Are you struggling to learn Photoshop on your own? This course will allow you to use Photoshop professionally. You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV & start getting paid for your Photoshop skills.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. You'll learn how to use Photoshop for use in Graphic Design & for Photoshop Retouching. You will create lots of your own projects that you can add to your own portfolio to help your employment.
- David: "AMAZING course Dan! Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us!! Your teaching style is very professional and easy to understand. I feel comfortable with the skill set you've given me to handle small projects now. I've already purchased your Advanced Training Course in Photoshop and can't wait to dive in!! Thanks again!
You will learn the Photoshop 'secret sauce' whereby we will magically enhance our background and when necessary completely remove people from images.
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
- Simon: "I just finished the Adobe Photoshop Essentials Training Course and I want to say I totally loved it! For me, a person who had zero experience in using Photoshop this course was very helpful to get into the graphic design area with a lot of interest and fun. This course is very good structured - from easy to hard topics. Also it has a lot of detailed explanations and really fun practical tasks. I've got all I needed for starting to work on my own first graphic design projects. And again, Daniel is just a great teacher! His teaching style is awesome and I am really glad I picked his courses for learning my new profession. With Daniel it's really fun and interesting journey."
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie's, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
Sharing is who I am, and teaching is where I am at my best, because I've been on both sides of that equation, and getting to deliver useful training is my meaningful way to be a part of the creative community.
I've spent a long time watching others learn, and teach, to refine how I work with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable. I want you to carry what I've shown you into a bright future.
I have a wife (a lovely Irish girl) and kids. I have lived and worked in many places (as Kiwis tend to do) but most of my 14+ years of creating and teaching has had one overriding theme: bringing others along for the ride as we all try to change the world with our stories, our labours of love and our art.
I'm a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. I'm also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and have completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). And I don't just do Adobe. Remember, media is a very broad term digital blew out the borders, so we are all constantly learning.
I've been teaching for 14+ years. I come from being a media designer and content creator so I understand exactly where you're at now. I've been there. I love this stuff. Print, digital publishing, web and video. I can see how it all connects. And I can see how we can share those connections.
I built Bring Your Own Laptop in Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & online. I have a great team working with me to keep BYOL at the top of Adobe and digital media training. I u