Foundation in C#: Getting Started
Tim Corey built this curriculum to help newcomers get started in C# and Visual Studio. It is split into four different sections, and each has a quiz to ensure students are grasping important concepts. It is completely self-paced, and it takes a unique approach in trying to give students resources to continue their education indefinitely.
Created by: Tim Corey
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Introduction to Visual Studio.
- Introduction to C#.
- Getting started with real programming.
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a c# course? Or looking for more detail on Tim Corey's Foundation in C#: Getting Started? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
Learning C# requires a good foundation. That sets you up for writing better code faster with less bugs. This first module gets you started into the overall course. Learn how to configure and use Visual Studio, learn the basic rules of C#, and get prepared to start building applications. You will also get an overview of the entire course (sold in modules).
- Course offers a money back guarantee.
- Course does not delve into challenging topics that would frighten beginners.
- Tim Corey is a widely respected educator in many computer science subtopics.
- Course does not push beyond introductory level ideas.
- Course is pretty bare bones. Despite the ongoing learning resources, there is little to aid a student who has a hard time with any particular idea.
- 4.7 Rating
- 3 Reviews
Tim learned software development the hard way, with lots of dead-ends, confusion, and knowledge gaps. His goal is to make learning software development easier through clear tutorials, best practices, and relating everything to the real world.