Tim Corey built this curriculum to help newcomers get started in C# and Visual Studio. It is split into four different sections, and each has a quiz to ensure students are grasping important concepts. It is completely self-paced, and it takes a unique approach in trying to give students resources to continue their education indefinitely.
Created by: Tim Corey
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Introduction to Visual Studio.
- Introduction to C#.
- Getting started with real programming.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Course offers a money back guarantee.
- Course does not delve into challenging topics that would frighten beginners.
- Tim Corey is a widely respected educator in many computer science subtopics.
- Course does not push beyond introductory level ideas.
- Course is pretty bare bones. Despite the ongoing learning resources, there is little to aid a student who has a hard time with any particular idea.
Tim learned software development the hard way, with lots of dead-ends, confusion, and knowledge gaps. His goal is to make learning software development easier through clear tutorials, best practices, and relating everything to the real world.