Learn the basics of the C# programming language, one of the most popular programming languages used to develop software for the Microsoft platform but also used to develop software for Linux, Android, and iOS systems as well.
Created by: Gerry O'Brien
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- C# Syntax
- C# language fundamentals
- Making decisions
Overall Score : 74 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course is the first part of a three-part series designed to teach core C# language fundamentals. In the second course of the series, you will learn object-oriented programming concepts and the third course offers instruction on data structures and algorithms with C#. Once you complete the series, you will have a very good foundation of C# knowledge to expand on and learn more as you progress in your programming career or hobby.
- It's very beginner friendly. It starts with the absolute basics.
- It's designed by Microsoft, lending to practical applications.
- It's a Microsoft course, so the certificate will cost extra.
- Course is extremely theoretical, but being for beginners, does not delve deeply into said theory.
- Experienced students will find the course too easy.
Gerry O'Brien is a Senior Content Development Manager at Microsoft Learning with a focus on software development and database platforms. He has over 18 years of industry experience in various roles including software development, consulting, and training. Gerry has experience programming with: C# Visual Basic Java Objective-C