Build Your Own Portfolio of Modern Flat Design Digital Illustrations and Use Affinity Designer Independently
Created by: Dawid Tuminski
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Independently use Affinity Designer
- Build a portfolio of modern flat design digital illustrations and icons
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
In fact, it can be the only program you will ever need if you want to create
- digital illustrations and posters
- custom graphic elements like icons and styles
- logos, business cards and websites
But the abundance of options can be a bit overwhelming.
Luckily, you can learn all the things that will quickly allow you to work with Designer independently in one place.
In this more than 8-hour long (and counting) course you will learn how to easily use Designer by designing modern flat design illustrations.
If you are thinking about starting your career as a graphic designer and want to learn Designer or you just need solid design software skills for work, you will find all that is necessary for that in this course.
Because it teaches you through hands on learning and doesn't bore you with technical details before you start.
Inside you will find
- Gorgeous yet easy to create modern flat design digital illustrations that you can use for your own portfoli
- High quality, perfect-paced flat design projects
- Tons of useful skills and shortcuts to make your own designs happen
- Easy to learn ways of getting things done in Affinity Designer
- Practical supporting files for you to use in your own work
Because this course is not just about creating digital illustrations.
It's first and foremost about you developing software skills that will allow you to shine among design wannabes.
This course will let you build your very own portfolio of modern flat design digital illustrations and aplication icons.
So if you are tired and bored with courses not showing you how to practically use the tools and skills they teach, give this course a shot.
Its ultimate goal is for you to have skills you can use for the rest of your design career.
Hope to see you inside!
DawidWho this course is for:
- Beginner Affinity Designer users
- Beginner graphic designers
Designer, coder and educational entrepreneur.
Adobe Certified Expert in Illustrator whose courses were listed in the Udemy's TOP 10 best reviewed courses.
Creating online courses on design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, logo design, web design, graphic design freelancing, online teaching and digital marketing .
Teaching +30k students in 160 countries worldwide.
Owner of a graphic design studio.
Loves the freedom of creating courses and prides in his teaching method, which is straight to the point and with a smile.
His motto: Boring instructors are worse than boring topics!
His students value his courses for their conciseness, professionalism and actionable tips and techniques they can apply in their day-to-day design tasks and online education businesses.