How to design modern websites in Affinity Designer - A web design and Affinity Designer feast
Created by: Dawid Tuminski
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- I will create beautiful and modern website designs in Affinity Designer
- I will Improve my knowledge and understanding of web design principles
- I will easily work in Affinity Designer using all the major tools
- I will master quick yet powerful techniques and get great results instantly
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
You probably spent countless hours trying to figure out that monstrous program.
I know the pain.
I remember spending days after days, weeks after weeks just to remember how tools and effects work.
Luckily we live in times when if you want to start a career as a web design freelancer, you can just put Photoshop aside.
Hi, my name is Dawid Tuminski and in this course you will learn how to use Affinity Designer to design websites from A-Z.
This course is packed with valuable info any web design rookie should know, such as:
- How to choose the BEST colors and fonts for your websites
- What makes a professionally designed website
- What are the modern web design trends you should know about
- How to build website's visual guides, such as wireframes and grids
Because the real bread and butter of this course is inside its practical parts.
We will get our hands dirty and explore all the tools and techniques professional web designers use to design a website inside Affinity Designer.
- Building wireframes and grids the building blocks of every website
- Using assets to make the design process ultra-fast
- Creating text styles that let you change fonts in a blink of an eye
- And of course designing a website
There's a lot of good stuff to cover and I truly believe that once you've completed the course and practiced on your own, you will start creating amazing website designs in Affinity Designer in no time.
And to make things easier, this course comes with a lot of downloadable resources:
- Presentations you can open up on your tablet or smartphone to revise the lecture when you are commuting
- The design files you can explore to get the real feel of a website design
- And images and icons needed to make recreating the design effortless
Please notice one thing.
This course is not about learning all there is to know about Affiinity Designer.
It's a course for those who already got the basics of the software and would love to learn how to use their skills to design websites.
We won't be looking at each and every tool to find out what it does.
We will however go deep on those tools that we will be specifically using for web design purposes.
I mean, if you don't know jack about the software, you can always take a look at my Affinity Designer for Beginners course here on Udemy.
But of course, if you have any questions along the way, I will be more than happy to answer them.
I am here to help, so you can rest assured that you won't be left out on your own when something is not clear and needs a more personalized explanation.
Also, don't forget that you are totally covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.No questions asked.
So if you don't want to spend ages on learning overly complicated software and you don't want to visit your bank to ask for loans just to get that software, give Affinity Designer a try.
Give this course a try.
And I'd love to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Do you want to learn how to design websites using Affinity Designer?
- Are you a beginner graphic designer who wants to learn web design?
- Do you want to design websites and don't want to pay subscription fees for Adobe's overpriced software
Designer, coder and educational entrepreneur.
Adobe Certified Expert in Illustrator whose courses were listed in the Udemy's TOP 10 best reviewed courses.
Creating online courses on design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, logo design, web design, graphic design freelancing, online teaching and digital marketing .
Teaching +30k students in 160 countries worldwide.
Owner of a graphic design studio.
Loves the freedom of creating courses and prides in his teaching method, which is straight to the point and with a smile.
His motto: Boring instructors are worse than boring topics!
His students value his courses for their conciseness, professionalism and actionable tips and techniques they can apply in their day-to-day design tasks and online education businesses.