Discover the power of using Vuejs to create modern websites that are SEO-Friendly.
Created by: Gary Simon
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Build modern websites with Vuejs 2+
- Create Web Mockups & Prototypes in Adobe XD
- Write HTML & Sass to Match Mockups
- Work with the Vue Router
- Create Page Transition Animations
- Making a Vue Project SEO-Friendly
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Vue is perhaps the most simple frontend framework for a frontend designer/developer to understand. For this reason, it's a great choice for handling modern website development.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to create a beautiful, SEO-Friendly website while using Vue. You will be able to create modern websites with seamless page transitions that are also SEO ready with prerendered pages. This offers huge benefits!
We will start by creating a full mockup & prototype of our website using Adobe XD. Then, we will develop it fully while using Vue.js & Sass. At the end, we will create seamless page transition animations and make it SEO-Friendly.
After watching this course, you will understand:
- Creating Web Mockups & Prototypes in Adobe XD
- Starting Projects with the Vue.js CLI
- Writing HTML & Sass to Match Mockups
- Working with the Vue Router
- Creating Page Transition Animations
- Making a Vue Project SEO-Friendly with a Prerender Plugin
- ..and much more.
- Adobe XD is recommended but not required.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Code Editor (Visual Studio Code is free)
- Frontend Designers & Developers
Gary Simon is a professional freelance graphics and web designer with well over a decade of experience. Having served over a thousand clients, Gary understands many facets of the design industry.
He has also been a course instructor for several of the top online education websites, teaching a wide range of topics including:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Mobile / GUI Design
- Motion Graphics
Gary began designing websites in 2000, and just a few years later started focusing on identity design. From that point on, Gary grew a large clientele that allowed him to fully develop skills that extend beyond design alone.
The following is a list of web technologies in which Gary is proficient:
- HTML & CSS (Responsive)
He is also an expert with the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
Gary began teaching his skills to others after releasing a single logo design tutorial, which has since garnered over a million views. In 7 years, Gary has released over 200 video tutorials and 20+ video courses. On his Youtube channel alone, his videos receive a half million views monthly. He enjoys connecting with students and helping them develop their skills on an on-going and frequent basis.