Learn graphic design today with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InDesign & more in this Adobe CC Masterclass!
Created by: Lindsay Marsh
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- You will have beginner to expert level knowledge of graphic design and Adobe CC applications that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design programs and how you can use them to your advantage.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- You will learn Adobe Photoshop, the industry-leading program for photo editing and manipulation.
- You will learn Adobe Illustrator, the number one software for creating graphics, icons, symbols, branding, and more.
- You will learn Adobe XD, the premiere software for creating stunning web design and mobile app design mockups.
- You will learn Adobe InDesign, the best software on the market for publishing and marketing materi
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Many people want to become designers but don't know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn't have to be like that.
By utilizing the proper tools of programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, and more you can propel yourself from a beginner to an expert, just by having the right education.
You have found the perfect course for learning graphic design. It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you design in the most effective means necessary.
With over 13+ hours (and counting) of video and practical projects to follow along with, this course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn this graphic design and Adobe CC programs!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you already know some graphic design principles and just need help with a specific program, you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning graphic design?
The fundamentals of design are useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn't matter if it's logo design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, product design, printing, or t-shirts. This course will cover ideas that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the main principle being taught so that you get in-depth knowledge of that theory. And most sections come with a practical, real-world project that you can follow along with.
This course will cover:
- Adobe CC Programs
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe InDesign
- Social Media Graphic Design
- Icon Design
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Mobile App Design
- Poster Design
- Book Cover Design
- and much, much more!
Not only will you get over 13+ hours of video content (and counting) and lessons, project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructors to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructors and others. There is even a facebook group to connect with Lindsay and I and other students to ask questions, get feedback and participate in design challenges.
Feeling lost? Don't worry, we are here for you!
As they say, "Come for the course, stay for the community."
What else is there to know?
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don't enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It's a win-win situation!
and we applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning graphic design with Adobe CC so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- - Graphic Designers
- - Website Designers
- - Logo Designers
- - UI / UX Designers
- - Product Designers
- - T-Shirt Designers
- - Businesses
- - Marketers
- - Publishiers
- - Social Media Experts
- any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design and Adobe CC programs!
If anyone has questions about which course may work best for them, please feel free to contact or message me.
I have had many self-made titles over the years: Brand Manager, Digital Architect, Interactive Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Developer and Social Media Expert, to name a few. My name is Lindsay Marsh and I have been creating brand experiences for my clients for over 15 years. As a freelance graphic designer, I have worked on a wide variety of projects both in the digital and print space.
I have had the wonderful opportunity of taking classes at some of the top design schools in the world: Parsons at The New School, The Pratt Institute and NYU.
I have had the pleasure of teaching over 100,000+ students globally online. I have provided private tutoring in the the area of design and marketing for over 8 years. I am also now a certified Canva Certified Creative.
The thing I enjoy most of all about being a teacher is seeing my students flourish and to be able to start careers that are passionate and rewarding.
I have a Facebook group dedicated to helping my students thrive and start new freelance design businesses. I want to get to know my students personally and give them that one on one critique and advice that I think goes missing in the online teaching world. My name is Jeremy Deighan and I am thrilled to be a part of the Udemy team of instructors, helping others achieve their own personal goals. I have had quite the range of skills and hobbies th