Google Tag Manager (GTM) with Google Analytics includes event tracking and Facebook Retargeting/Remarketing Pixel & Tag
Created by: Anil Batra
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Learn & Understand and Use Google Tag Manager with confidence
- Learn how to deploy various tags and track them in Google Analytics
- Achieve Google Analytics implementation Mastery
- Learn how to use Data Layer to track certain actions
- Learn how to deploy Facebook pixel via Google Tag Manager
- Become confident in using Google Tag Manager
- Learn DataLayers in Google Tag Manager Course
- Track YouTube Video using Google Tag Manager
- Import and Export Tags from one account to another
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
I am very confident that you will love this course.
I take personal interest in your success so if get stuck or want something that is not covered in the course then feel free to reach out to me. Let's get started!
In this course you will learn everything you need to get started and use Google Tag Manager with confidence.
- Fundamentals and Essentials of Tag Manger (Applies to any tag manager)
- Signing up for Google Tag Manager
- Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
- How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
- How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
- How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
- Deploy GTM in WordPress
- Understand and use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
- Pushing dynamic values and custom event in DataLayer
- Deploy Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel to drive higher conversions
- Facebook event tracking to track specific actions on your site and create targeted list based on those actions.
- Measuring page scroll depth - see how far users scroll on long and wide pages.
- Tracking if users look at particular elements such as section, image, banner etc on the page
- Track user engagement with YouTube videos embedded on your pages.
- Export and Import Google Tag Manager container to share tags, triggers, variables between accounts.
- More to be added soon
New tracking examples added based on student demand - if something is not covered, let me know and I will show you how to do it in Google Tag Manager.
Here is what some of the students are saying:
Troy - AWESOME COURSE! I bought like 4 courses (including stuff for google tag manager) on udemy to teach me this and NOTHING came close to what Anil delivered in this course! I dont usually rate courses and place comments but I will make an exception in this case. Phenomenal class, covers everything, & well worth the money!
Kate Proyka - The course is well structured, clear and covers all elements of the tool. There are several examples which can be easily implemented and make sense.
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Tag manager existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is in Digital Analytics
- Anyone who is in Web Analytics
- Anyone who is in Digital Marketing
- Anyone who wants to learn Google Tag manager
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 15 years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped them improve marketing results. His customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet. He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past nine years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He teaches Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and Social Media courses. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil is the founder of Global Analytics Academy and Optizent, a Digital Marketing and Analytics consulting company.