Created by: John Elder
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Understand how to use MySQL Databases With Node js
- Understand the basics of what a Database can do.
- Install Node, MySQL, Git Bash, Wamp, and MySQL module
- You'll Learn How To Create a Database and Table
- How to update and delete data from the database
- How to explore what's in the database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with the data from your database
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Likewise, Node.js is one of the most popular and powerful web development platforms. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
You'll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Node
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Download MySQL
- How To Install Wamp and PHPMyAdmin
- How To Install the MySQL Node Module
- How To Connect to Database in Node
- How To Explore MySQL With PHPMyAdmin
- How To Create A Database
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table
- And More!
If you've ever wanted to understand databases or use them in your Node programs, this is the course for you.
We'll download everything you need for this course for free, you don't need any special tools!
I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
John Elder is a pioneer in Web Development who created one of the first Internet advertising networks back in 1997. He sold it to a publicly traded company at the height of the dot com boom and then went on to create the best-selling Submission-Spider search engine submission software that's been used by over 3 million individuals and small businesses in over 45 countries.
Today he teaches Web Development courses at Codemy the online code school he founded.
John graduated with honors with a degree in economics from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an artsci scholar.