In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced course we'll learn Advanced techniques for graphic design, logo design & illustration
Created by: Daniel Walter Scott
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- You will be able to earn more using these new Illustrator skills.
- You will create multiple images for you to use in your Portfolio.
- You will be able to add 'Advanced Illustrator User' to your CV.
- 53 Lectures 4+ hours of content
- Speed up your productivity & workflow
- Advanced anchor point & pen tool tricks
- You will build your own animated gifs.
- Mastering lines & strokes
- Depth & perspective
- Set permanent defaults for fonts, colours
- Be able to turn hyphenation off once and for all
- Make beautiful charts & graphs.
- You will learn to make quick colour adjustments, gradients meshs & how to blend it all together
- Your creativity will be doubled once you finish the transform, distort & blending section of the course
- Know how to speed up your personal workflow & how to speed up Illustrator
- Create your own custom icons.
- You'll draw va
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Hi there, welcome to this Adobe Illustrator advanced tutorial.
My name is Dan. I'm an ACI & ACE for Illustrator. This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator. It's not designed for people who are brand new to Illustrator.
This course is for people who can already understand the fundamentals of Illustrator. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it this course is for you.
- Giovanni: "I started learning graphic design on youtube, and after 6 weeks I had already learned the basics of color, logo design, typography, and the basics of illustrator. But after a while I felt stuck, my workflow wasn't improving, and I still could not materialize all the details that I imagined for an artwork. So I saw your course and after two or three lessons I already knew that I made a gold-value purchase. The teacher's explanation is crystal clear and to the point, while also considering alterative scenarios where a student might get stuck. Really good attention to detail and every minute of this course brings value to me and enriches my imagination with the power of Illustrator. This course is all you need to get from being an ok user of illustrator to being an expert with unlimited possibilities. Highly recommended."
Even if you consider yourself an experienced user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your Illustrator mind.
You'll learn advanced anchor point & pen tool tricks. There is a really fun section on mastering lines & strokes. You'll learn the quick way to take hand drawn sketches and vectorize & color them.
- George: "I really enjoyed this course Dan, I finished it in 3 days because my intention was to go through it rather quickly. But the content of the course is amazing for someone who has been self-taught and has more or less followed their instinct thus far. You gave me a new perspective on tools that I was already using and opened my horizon by teaching some tools that I always looked at and thought "what the heck" is that for? - All around awesome!"
We'll make beautiful charts & graphs for your indesign documents. There is a colour mastery section where you will learn to make quick colour adjustments, gradients meshs & how to blend it all together.
Your creativity will be doubled once you finish the transform, distort & blending section of the course.
- Jamie: This course was the perfect way for me to brush up on skills I haven't used in a while and also learn some really neat ways to save time. My company puts a big emphasis on working smart and doing things efficiently, and this course seriously helped me out in that department. I've always been pretty proficient in Illustrator, and have even gotten several comments about how fast I work, but this course is helping me take that to the next level. Thanks Dan! I truly enjoyed it!
If you're ok in Illustrator but you know there is so much more in there to be unlocked then please join me and become an Illustrator super hero.Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who already know Illustrator and want to take their skills and speed to the maximum level.
- This is an advanced Illustrator course, so you'll need basic Illustrator skills to find this course useful.
- If you a completely new to Illustrator try my Illustrator Essentials course before starting this one.
Sharing is who I am, and teaching is where I am at my best, because I've been on both sides of that equation, and getting to deliver useful training is my meaningful way to be a part of the creative community.
I've spent a long time watching others learn, and teach, to refine how I work with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable. I want you to carry what I've shown you into a bright future.
I have a wife (a lovely Irish girl) and kids. I have lived and worked in many places (as Kiwis tend to do) but most of my 14+ years of creating and teaching has had one overriding theme: bringing others along for the ride as we all try to change the world with our stories, our labours of love and our art.
I'm a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. I'm also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and have completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). And I don't just do Adobe. Remember, media is a very broad term digital blew out the borders, so we are all constantly learning.
I've been teaching for 14+ years. I come from being a media designer and content creator so I understand exactly where you're at now. I've been there. I love this stuff. Print, digital publishing, web and video. I can see how it all connects. And I can see how we can share those connections.
I built Bring Your Own Laptop in Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & online. I have a great team working with me to keep BYOL at the top of Adobe and digital media training. I u