Comprehensive Android Nougat app development
Created by: Mark Price
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Build Android Marshmallow apps
- Apply for Jr. Android app development jobs
- Program and code with Java
- Implement Object Oriented Programming with Java and Android
Overall Score : 76 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Learn to code the Devslopes way. At Devslopes we teach you the platform and the underlying coding principles. We believe in building engineers and not copy-and-paste students. You can get started with no experience or with lots of coding experience.
Learn everything you need to know to have professional Android development skills.
Why This Course?
Devslopes first flagship course iOS 9 & Swift: From Beginner to Paid Professional took the world by storm and is the most effective course on iOS development on the Internet with thousands of 5 star reviews and tons of success stories.
Using that same formula for success we have brought you the even better Android course.
- Learn to code how the PROs code - not just copy and paste
- Learn the latest Android APIs and services - we don't teach old junk
- SUPER FUN - You will laugh and have fun while learning
- Beautiful Apps - We don't build trash - you'll create amazing real-world apps
- Zero Experience needed to start
- Build Real Projects - You'll get to build projects that help you retain what you've learned
- Live Help - I've brought on a bunch of Teacher's Aides who are always available to help in our online chatroom
This course with all of its exercises should take you a good 6 weeks if you spend 1-2 hours on it every day.
How Is The Course Structured?
You start by learning how to code with Java. Then you start building some simpler apps and move on to more complex fully-functional apps. You build projects in-between that allow you to stretch and grow using the principles you just learned, but without copying and pasting code.
What Do I Get?
- Tons of amazing Android learning content
- 10 FREE App Asset Packs (Worth thousands of dollars)
- Live support in our online chatroom
- Certificate of completion (when completed)
- Potential for a whole new career / lifestyle
- This course is for absolute beginners with no coding experience AND it is for existing programmers who want to learn Android
- This course is NOT for veteran Android developers
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I've also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.
Our target students are:
- First time developers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
- Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
- Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
- Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
- Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished