REST API backend development. Build Node API and restful express API
Created by: Mark Price
Produced in 2016
What you will learn
- Build APIs that iOS apps & Android apps can talk to
- Deploy APIs in Node to live servers
- Deploy live MongoDB instances on servers that the APIs can talk to
- Write code in ES6 for API development or for general programming
Overall Score : 80 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Are you a mobile app developer that needs a backend API & database?
Do you have an mobile product idea?
Do you want to create your own startup?
Or do you want to become a backend developer?
This is THE course for you.
We have taught over 50,000 students how to code and so many of them have the same question, "How can I build a server for my mobile apps?"
What you will learn:
- API development
- CRUD & REST
- How to get an iOS app to talk to your API
- How to get an Android app to talk to your API
- Tooling & automation
- Professional coding tips & practices
- And so much more....
- Mobile app developers who want to build a back-end server
- Anyone who wants to learn REST API development
- Web app developers who need a back-end API for their app using Node
- Anyone who wants to create a SAAS product or mobile startup that needs an API
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I've also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.
Our target students are:
- First time developers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
- Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
- Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
- Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
- Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished