Learn Unity game design & 2D & 3D game development & make your own C# games in Unity 3D
Created by: Mark Wahlbeck
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Build 2D Unity games & work with sprites
- Build 3D Unity games
- Write programs in C#
- Apply for Jr. Game Developer jobs as a Unity 3D developer
Overall Score : 74 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This is the most comprehensive course on Unity 3d on the Internet. We are avid game developers and were tired of all the junk out there - teaching students how to make 3D cubes without real world game development.
This Unity course is for absolute beginners & for seasoned programmers!
This course will take you down a guided learning path. You'll learn to code in C# and then go on to build 2D & 3D games.
Not only will you build games, but you will learn how to do it the way the pros do. We'll even cover advanced topics like lighting, cinematics, and multiplayer.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Installation & setup
- Basic artificial intelligence
- Lightning & lightmapping
- Camera animations & cutscenes
- Character animations
- Scripting, scripting, scripting!
- Materials & skyboxes
- Sound FX & music
- Multiplayer over LAN & Internet
- Particle FX
- Melee & ranged battle systems
- Tower Defense Game
- Adventure Game
- And a ton more....
Now is the time to learn how to code and build Unity 3d games the Devslopes way!Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience
- Programmers with no C# development experience
- Game developers who want to learn Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity game development but doesn't know where to start
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I've also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.
Our target students are:
- First time developers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
- Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
- Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
- Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
- Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished