Step by Step Guide to Google Data Studio. Create data visualization using Google Analytics, Google Sheet and other data
Created by: Anil Batra
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Get started with Google Data Studio
- Use Google Data Studio with confidence
- Go from Zero to Hero with Google Data Studio
- Learn how to make interactive dashboards using date and dimension filters in Google Data Studio
- Create report templates to share with others
- Connect to various Data Sources such as Google Analytics, Google Sheets
- Create and customize various data visualizations - scorecards, time series charts, bar charts, area charts, tables etc.
- Create advance visualizations in Google Data Studio - maps, bullet charts scatter charts,
- Display Google Analytics data in Google Data Studio
- Conduct Data Analysis with Google Data Studio
- Use Google Analytics reports in Google Data Studio and take reporting to next level.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Learn how to use Google Analytics reporting in Google Data Studio.
Google Data Studio generally is used by various teams across organization. Your role might fall into one of the following
- Web Analyst
- Digital Analyst
- Adwords Analyst
- A/B testing specialist
- Product Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Product Owners/Manager
- Small business Owners
- Students who are looking to learn new skills that employers are looking for.
- Real Estate agents
- Anybody who does data visualization
- Anybody who uses Google Analytics
- Google Analytics, Adwords or other Google Product
- Google Sheets
1. Connecting to various data sources
2. Visualizing data
3. Sharing dashboards for collaboration and communicating insights.
Why should you learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google Data Studio etc. existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
I have extensively worked with companies like Microsoft, Starbucks, Wall Street Journal, ESPN, T-Mobile to name few and helped them Data Driven Marketing Decisions.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn Google Data Studio
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 15 years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped them improve marketing results. His customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet. He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past nine years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He teaches Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and Social Media courses. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil is the founder of Global Analytics Academy and Optizent, a Digital Marketing and Analytics consulting company.