In this Adobe Premiere Pro course, we'll edit video, enhance colors and fix bad audio.
Created by: Daniel Walter Scott
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- 13 lectures of well-structured, step by step content!
- You'll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade transitions.
- How to adjust loudness of audio so it sounds normal & balanced
- How to Sync separate audio with video
- How to fix color & add a vignette
- Adding & animating a logo intro
- Adding names or adding text over video - lower thirds
- How to export & make a mp4s
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by video professionals
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
I am an Adobe Certified Instructor and I've been teaching Premiere Pro for more than 10 years. I work closely with Adobe presenting seminars on their behalf at conferences and I write and present some of their Premiere Pro help videos for distribution worldwide.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge in Premiere Pro or video editing experience. We will make a video together from start to finish, step by step. By the end of this course you will know how to take your raw video files, edit them and improve their video and audio elements. You will learn how to add additional footage to enhance any boring video and hide the occasional mistake.
Yo will master transitions. You will learn how to sync separate audio & video files together all the way through to animating your logos & baseline subtitles.
If you have any trouble with your projects, camera or audio problems drop me a message. I am happy to help out. There are also exercise files so that you can follow along with the course videos.
If you need to start making professional corporate videos to impress colleges & clients come join me in the class. I will make easy and fun - I promise.Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners.
- This course is for people wanting to learn how to put together raw footage they may have shot themselves
- This course is for people wanting to learn the basics of editing in Premiere Pro CC
Sharing is who I am, and teaching is where I am at my best, because I've been on both sides of that equation, and getting to deliver useful training is my meaningful way to be a part of the creative community.
I've spent a long time watching others learn, and teach, to refine how I work with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable. I want you to carry what I've shown you into a bright future.
I have a wife (a lovely Irish girl) and kids. I have lived and worked in many places (as Kiwis tend to do) but most of my 14+ years of creating and teaching has had one overriding theme: bringing others along for the ride as we all try to change the world with our stories, our labours of love and our art.
I'm a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. I'm also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and have completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). And I don't just do Adobe. Remember, media is a very broad term digital blew out the borders, so we are all constantly learning.
I've been teaching for 14+ years. I come from being a media designer and content creator so I understand exactly where you're at now. I've been there. I love this stuff. Print, digital publishing, web and video. I can see how it all connects. And I can see how we can share those connections.
I built Bring Your Own Laptop in Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & online. I have a great team working with me to keep BYOL at the top of Adobe and digital media training. I u