5 Best + Free Interaction Design Courses & Certificates 
- 1. Interaction Design Specialization [Coursera]
- 2. Interaction Design Specialist For Web Developers [Udemy]
- 3. Human-Centered Design: an Introduction [Coursera]
- 4. Interaction Design Capstone Project [Coursera]
- 5. Interaction Design IxD tutorial Web Design Patterns [Udemy]
- 6. Responsive Web Design [Coursera]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Interaction Design Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality Interaction Design courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a Interaction Design certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free Interaction Design crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple Interaction Design courses.
- Independent Providers for Interaction Design courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
8% of jobs $37,000 - $49,499
9% of jobs $49,500 - $61,999
4% of jobs $66,000 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$62,000 - $74,499
7% of jobs $74,500 - $86,999
14% of jobs The average salary is $99,015 a year
$87,000 - $99,499
7% of jobs $99,500 - $111,999
8% of jobs $112,000 - $124,499
7% of jobs $135,000 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$124,500 - $136,999
12% of jobs $137,000 - $149,499
8% of jobs $149,500 - $162,000
11% of jobs
Interaction Design Specialization (2012)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Interaction Design Specialist For Web Developers (2022)
What You'll Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Interaction Design
- Think like a Designer
- Create Wire Frames before creating Web Sites
- Learn the principles of Interaction Design
Human-Centered Design: an Introduction
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Interaction Design Capstone Project
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Interaction Design IxD tutorial Web Design Patterns (2015)
What You'll Learn
- learn about dynamic websites
- create better designs
- learn what to watch out for when designing
- better understanding of web 2.0
Responsive Web Design
Overall Score : 92 / 100