What you will learn
- Edit your photos to get them to look exactly how you want them to
- Set up Lightroom to run efficiently
- Improve your photographs
- Understand the most important tools in Lightroom
Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
It can all seem a bit daunting for the beginner, but this two-hour class will take the novice step-by-step through the basics, from importing and organising images to basic adjustments, processing and exporting.
A vastly experienced educator, John Deery lectures in photography and other creative industries at North West Regional College.
This two-hour video class will serve as an introduction to Lightroom and will leave people comfortable to use the program for their own workflow.
- Setting up the Library and best practices
- Using the Develop module to edit and improve your photos
- The adjustment brush for targeted edits
- Using the map module
- Using the book module
- The web module
- and so much more!
Join the class and I look forward to seeing you in lesson 1!
JohnWho this course is for:
- Any photographer - beginner or advanced
- Anyone who wants to make their photos look better
- Wedding, portrait and landscape photographers
Engage Live photography training is an online community and elearning platform for aspiring and professional photographers. We work with expert photographers from around the world to create educational experiences which are available as on-demand.
The aim of Engage is to help photographers of all abilities to get creative, sharpen their skills, learn new tricks, network and ultimately establish themselves as brand leaders in their chosen fields.
Based in Derry, Northern Ireland, Engage Live photography training is based in a dedicated photography training centre in 80/81 Ebrington Square.