Upload PDFs and sell them on Amazon. No publishing or design experience necessary. Easy to apply. Start selling now!
Created by: Rob Cubbon
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- How to create PDF files with free software and how to upload at Amazon KDP to become paperback books
- How to research Amazon to find niches and keywords with low competition
- How to design covers that will sell well on Amazon using free software
- How to make notebook and low content book interiors to sell on Amazon using free software
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
I started creating the books in April. In May, I sold around 20 and made around $20. In June, I sold nearly 250 units and only made just over $100. In July, I sold over 450 units and made over $530. And all this with less than 250 books in my catalog.
In August I made $680; September: $660; October: $800; November: $1450 with around 650 books live. December was $3700+. I've not seen a trajectory like this in a new business before. Ever.
What am I talking about?
To be honest, it took me a while to wrap my head around this business. I couldn't believe that people would spend $6.99 on a hundred paged blank paperback. But they do.
What are the products, exactly?
Say you are creating a notebook, you literally provide a document of 100 pages of lines that people can write in. You also have to design a cover and create a product page on Amazon and that's it!
However, I'm also talking about "low content books" which are books like diaries, logbooks and journals. There are so many niches out there.
Basically any book where the content can be fairly easily created as opposed to a book that you have to write. (And, if you really want to write a book, I have another course on that!)
So, it's easy then? You just have to upload a notebook with a pretty picture on it?
No! To be successful in this business there are two things you need to do:
- identify niches/keywords that have sufficiently high demand and low competition to make books for
- create visually appealing book covers
You can do it!
You don't need to spend any money to do this! I'll show you how to do everything:
- You just need to have an account on KDP. (This can be set up instantly as long as you come from one of the 100 countries that are allowed to sell on Amazon).
- I provide a 2 Microsoft Word and 2 Google Slides templates to get you going with the interiors.
- The covers can be created with free software such as Canva.
- And I'll show you how to do the niche/keyword research on Amazon.
- Creative people
I have over 25 years experience in graphic design, web design and marketing. I have run my own business since 2005.
I am an Amazon bestselling author of seven books, bestselling Udemy instructor and all-round good guy who wants success for you and your business.
Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but it can be difficult as well. There never seems to be enough time for what we want to do.
I'm driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.
I also build brands, create websites and run marketing campaigns for my clients.
My mission statement: I want to help and inspire people to build sustainable online businesses, earn passive income and experience greater freedom and happiness in their lives.