Google Analytics Reports and Dashboards with Data Studio (Udemy.com)
Learn to Create your own Custom Google Analytics Dashboards in minutes with Google Data Studio
Created by: Ian Littlejohn
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Create powerful Google Analytics Dashboards in minutes
- Life time access to course materials and practice activities for an experienced Udemy instructor
- Learn how to setup and configure the free Google Data Studio
- Create powerful filters to ask questions of your Google Analytics data
- Create a connection to Google Analytics Data
- Learn how to use Scorecards to display Key Metrics and compare to previous periods
- Create effective Time Series graphs to understand the trends within your data
- Create effective Tables that displays Key Measurements and Comparisons
- Create effective Geographical analysis to displays maps of your data
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
This course is presented by Ian Littlejohn - who with over 45 000 students is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy. Ian provides world leading courses on Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
If you are a Google Analytics user you will know how much data can be provided to you. However it is not always easy to access this data and make sense of it within Google Analytics. In this course Ian Littlejohn will show you how to easily create your own custom Google Data Studio reports and dashboards that will make it easy to understand your Google Analytics data.
Google Data Studio is Google's latest report and dashboard creation tool. Using a drag and drop interface reports can be created and running in minutes. Google Data Studio also makes it incredibly easy to share your reports with other users.
In this course we will show you how to easily create the following:
- Connect to the Google Analytics data source
- Understand the Google Data Studio interface
- Create Scorecards displaying key information such as Sessions and Users
- Create Time Series / Trend graphs displaying how Sessions and Users changes over time
- How to setup different filters for your data
- Display information using column, bar and pie charts
- Create effective maps and geographical analysis
- Create powerful interactive dashboards
- Google Analytics users, Online Marketers, Web Site Administrators and other users who need to report from Google Analytics data
- 4.6 Rating
- 50 Reviews
Ian is a trainer that specializes in Microsoft Excel Business Intelligence tools, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Ian is an experienced trainer that teaches techniques and tools making it easy for learners to harness the power of Excel PivotTables, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Ian has been training learners on these powerful technologies for over 10 years making it easy for business users to easily create management reports, develop interactive dashboards and generate new insight and intelligence from business data.
Ian has over 10 years of Management Consulting experience and he brings this knowledge and skills to his training course showing Excel and Google Data Studio users how to easily create sophisticated management reports, perform data analysis and create amazing interactive dashboards without using any complex programming or specialized tools.
Ian has consulted and worked with major organizations in the Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Logistics industries across a number of countries and continents.