This user interface and user experience design course will teach you the basics of UI/UX design and how to use Adobe XD.
Created by: Jeremy Deighan
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- You will master the aspects of user interface and user experience design through the lens of an artist's workflow and process.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take your UI/UX skills into your career, job, or freelance lifestyle at your own pace.
- You will create a real world projects to give you a general understanding of Adobe XD and the different functions that you can do with the application.
- You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe XD in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of Adobe XD.
- You will be given a major overview of all of XD's tools, features, and workspace so that you can quickly begin working on your next project.
- Graphic designers, web designers, ui/ux designers, developers, and whatever other industry you are in will be able to find useful information in this course.
- You will learn XD's workspace and how you can edit it to your own workflow. <
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Many people try to learn user interface and user experience design but struggle because there's so much limited information out there.
Most quit before they even get started.
That's because they've never been taught the process in a step-by-step, easy to learn manner.
But that isn't you now, is it?
You have found the perfect course for learning UI/UX Design and prototyping with the leading software Adobe XD. It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you design in the most effective means necessary.
With over 8 hours of video and awesome project files, this UI/UX course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn.
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you just need help with a specific tool, feature, or principle you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning UI/UX Design?
User interface and user experience design is a hot topic right now with more demand than ever for professional artists to create beautiful websites, rich prototypes, and killer apps.
Adobe XD is useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn't matter if it's development, graphic design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, or video/animation. This course will cover tools that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the feature or tool being shown so that you will feel comfortable using them on your own.
This course will cover:
- Developing a User Persona
- Building a Journey Map and Flow Diagram
- Creating a Low Fidelity Mockup of a Real-World Application
- Building Out a High Fidelity Wireframe
- Linking Together the Final Prototype
- The Basics of Adobe XD
- XD's Workspace
- Tools, Groups, and Layers
- and much, much more!
This course has awesome project files for each individual lecture for you to use and follow along with. From the basic to the advanced, these files will at least help get you started so that as you watch each video, you can work alongside the instructor.
What are OTHERS saying about this instructor's courses?
"This course is amazing. Learning photoshop with this guy is easy ;-) Thank you so much. "
5/5 Stars - Robert Fersti
"Great course that outlines several fundamentals of Graphic Design. Coming from a web designing background, I found a lot of the basics applied here as well. But, the course builds on that and gives you so many pointers on how to capture, guide and hold your audience's attention. I think, in addition to promotional graphics, the ideas explained can be readily applied to designing hero image layouts for landing pages of your websites as well."
5/5 Stars - Ravi KT (on Canva : Graphic Design Theory course)
"This course is really informative, up to date, and engaging. Phil and Jeremy keep up to take with the posting of their students and provide reliable feedback. They have inspired me to keep pushing myself forward with my art, and graphic design. I would tell anyone (from beginner to advance) who uses photoshop / or would like to know more about it, to take this course. Its worth it!"
5/5 Stars - Betheny Powell (on Photoshop for Entrepreneurs course)
People from around the world are learning valuable skills and applying them to their everyday lives. Don't be the one left out.
You can absolutely learn this program and by taking this course the instructor will be with you every step of the way.
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 8 hours of video content and lessons, project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructor to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructor and others.
Feeling lost? Don't worry, we are here for you!
As they say, "Come for the course, stay for the community."
Well, that's not the exact phrase, but you get what I mean. :)
What else is there to know?
What else? What else?!
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don't enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It's a win-win situation!
and I applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning UI/UX design as well as Adobe XD so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn't know how to use Adobe XD, may be new to User Interface and User Experience Design, but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- UI / UX Designers
- and anyone else who wants to learn Adobe XD. THAT'S YOU! :)
My name is Jeremy Deighan and I am thrilled to be a part of the Udemy team of instructors, helping others achieve their own personal goals. I have had quite the range of skills and hobbies through my lifetime. I really enjoy teaching and hope to provide information to others on anything and everything I know how to do! Please take a moment to check out my courses, and if you take any please leave a review and any feedback you have.
Art and Design
I have an extensive background in different forms of art and design. I have an associates degree in Computer Animation and I've worked with various production houses to create awesome content. Adobe Photoshop has been a staple of my arsenal since I was 16 and use it faithfully to this day.
I also have a history in live visual arts, specifically lighting design for music events, festivals, theaters, and corporate gigs. My passion for the visual arts has helped me become a master in understanding lighting, color theory, and composition.
One of the first things I did as a young lad was learn music. Music is so powerful and one of my favorite things in life. I love playing music, and have played on various instruments; including guitar, bass guitar, drums, and the saxophone.
I feel music can provide so many emotions and feelings, and also has science and mathematical characteristics. It is such a fun topic and I can't wait to begin creating courses on this subject.